Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
Our self-storage units can be found at 200 Grants Ferry Rd, Ste D, Brandon, MS 39047. We’re close to Timberlake Campground, Lakeshore Park, and several boat ramps.
What are your office hours?
Reservoir Loc N Stor Self Storage keeps the office open from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. We're also available by appointment on the weekends. We’re about 10 minutes from Flowood, Mississippi, so come by and visit us.
What are your access hours?
Our facilities can be accessed from 5:30 am – 10:30 pm, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. Our phone lines are also manned, so let us know if you have any questions at any point throughout your storage experience. Maybe you’re hoping to increase your access hours with our enclosed & outdoor boat/RV/vehicle parking.
There is a problem with my unit. How do I reach out for assistance?
You can contact us by giving us a call during office hours or via email, and we will assist you from there. Some issues may require a work order to be put in for our maintenance team. We can assist with this.
What forms of payment do you accept?
The only forms of payment we accept online are credit/debit cards. You can select your payment form through your online account. Once your payment is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. The easiest method is our online payment portal. Simply log onto your payment account and pay your bill in just a few clicks. We also accept cash, checks, and ach debit transfers at our office.
How do I transfer units?
Contact our office via phone or email in order to request a transfer.
What should I do if I lose the key to my lock?
Contact our office and we will remove the lock in about 3 business days for a $10 fee. Once we cut your lock, you will be responsible for replacing it.
If I am late paying my rent, what can I expect?
Rent is due on the 1st of the month. We provide a 10 day grace period with no penalty. However, after the 10th of the month there is a $10 late fee and gate access will be disabled until the account is brought current.
How do I cancel my current lease?
1. Please remove all your personal belongings from the unit.
2. If you have unwanted items we recommend calling a Goodwill or similar service to pick up your larger items since we do not provide any trash services.
3. Once you have everything out of your unit, please call the office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Include:
- Your Full Name
- Your Storage Unit Number
- A photo of the empty unit
4. Please remove any lock, and close the door before you leave the facility.
5. You get a move out confirmation email within 48 hours.
6. A disposal charge will be applied to your account if any garbage or belongings are left in the unit. The fee will depend on the amount the removal company charges for their service.
Moving Out FAQs
What happens after I email my move out notice?
- You will receive an email from our office within 48 hours confirming your move out, and that will complete the process.
Can I leave unwanted items inside the unit after move out?
- No, If any personal items or garbage are left in your unit after moving out, you will be charged a disposal fee. This is outlined in your lease.
Can I call to confirm my move out instead?
- We would still need an email to confirm your move out.
What if I send my move out email on the last day of the month and I'm on Autopay?
- We do our best to check the emails every day but sometimes after business hours an email could be missed. If your account is accidentally charged, we will refund you the next day.
What happens if I move out on the 1st of the month?
- You are still responsible for the whole month. Though we do prorate move ins, we do not prorate move outs.
Is any advanced notice required for moving out?
- No advanced notice required.
Do you offer outdoor RV storage?
We sure do. Feel free to use our outdoor RV parking spaces at any time during gate hours. These units can accommodate everything from campers to travel trailers, yachts, trucks, commercial vans, and automobiles.
Can I store my boat in an enclosure?
Of course. We provide many unit sizes, allowing you to store big items like fishing boats and classic cars, as well as smaller ones like farm equipment, office furniture and documents, ATVs, motorcycles, and household goods.
What can I store in the units?
You can use our storage units to stash away things like water sports gear, kayaks, furniture, business paperwork, and nearly everything you can think of apart from the ones that are prohibited (food, perishable goods, flammable substances, etc.)
How do I get started?
You can reserve a unit here on our website at any hour. Pick up the phone to talk to one of our friendly team members or come down and see the storage units for yourself!